Back-End Developer (PHP/Symfony)
We usually respond within a day
We offer top IT vacancies all across Europe.
We are looking for a Back-End Developer (PHP/Symfony) for one of our good clients.
DescriptionOur client leading back-office solution provider for Fintech companies specializing in brokerage-related solutions. Our client has been operational for over ten years and is continually innovating on a wide range of products and services that serve the financial industry.
For our client, we are looking for a PHP Backend Developer with a strong IT background. You will be part of a highly talented team of IT and business specialists. The team’s top priority is to deliver new features and improve existing services.
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work with a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Develop new functionality and maintain the existing company's services;
- Integrate with external and internal services;
- Coordinate technical solutions with other product teams;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Refactor and optimise existing code;
- Create and maintain software documentation;
- Troubleshoot production issues;
- Work with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7.4+;
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID, and OOP Patterns
- Familiarity with Symfony framework;
- PHP development experience of 4+ years;
- Solid knowledge of MySQL;
- Experience with RabbitMQ or any other messaging queue system;
- Experience with Git;
- Ability to write unit tests using the PHPUnit framework;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Strong written skills in technical English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
As an advantage
- Understanding of DDD, CQRS;
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch;
- Experience working with CS fixer, PHP stan, or similar tools.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence.
- Familiar with the finance domain.
- Work in an international company;
- Monthly gross salary from 4000 EUR;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career grown opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking near the office after the probation period;
If you possess creativity and analytical skills and you like to code, then we are on the same page, and we encourage you to apply.
At ITSM Delivery we have committed recruiters who find assignments based on your interest. We have customers throughout Latvia and Sweden in IT development, technology, engineering and more. With us, you get the opportunity to work in a wide range of industries on exciting assignments. If you have a drive to develop and eager for the challenges, then it is a good start to become part of our team.
ITSM Delivery has also introduced a favorable bonus system which means that together we drive the company forward towards common goals. Our consultants get interesting assignments, rapid professional development possibilities, competitive remuneration, and other bonuses, e.g. health insurance, community gifts and more. Still thinking? Get in touch with us!
- Jobs in Latvia
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Jobs in Latvia
Work at ITSM Delivery is fun!
At ITSM Delivery we have committed recruiters who find assignments based on your interest. We have great customers throughout Latvia and Sweden in IT development, technology, engineering and more.
With us, you get the opportunity to work in a wide range of industries on exciting assignments. If you have a drive to develop and eager for the challenges, then it is a good start to become part of our team.
Our consultants get interesting assignments, rapid professional development possibilities, competitive remuneration, and other bonuses, e.g. health insurance, community gifts, events, and more.
About ITSM Delivery
We nurture the work environment that encourages the employees to pour in their talent and roll out innovative IT solutions for the clients. Transparency, creativity, individual freedom and strong team support are the four unshakeable pillars on which ITSM Delivery stands firmly.
Back-End Developer (PHP/Symfony)
Loading application form
Already working at ITSM Delivery?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.