Senior Java Developer
We usually respond within a day
We offer top IT vacancies all across Europe.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer for one of our good clients.
The customer is a leading provider of next-generation manufacturing and supply chain management solutions. They serve global manufacturing companies in six verticals: automotive supply, life sciences, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech, and industrial products. Cloud-based ERP solutions help manufacturers stay efficient and withstand disruption.
The main objective of the project is to shape up an approach and create a plan to migrate the present architecture to a new architecture that can not only retain the existing feature set, but also employ modern concepts (e.g., cloud services, microservices, etc.) in order to achieve better modularity, scalability, and other relevant industry-common benefits. The modernization will happen alongside codebase migration from Progress-based solutions to Java-based ones.
Current Project Stage:
Pending a start of the implementation phase.
Planned approximate duration: 2-4 weeks for Discovery, 3-3.5 months for design & planning, 1-3 years (will be figured out during planning) on implementation.
● Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
● Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and presenting them for architectural review
● Attend meetings
● Communicate with the customer on upcoming tasks and issues
● Develop new functionality and support existing ones, according to the customer’s requirements
● 5 years of experience in developing Java-based applications
● Good knowledge of JPA, Hibernate, Spring toolset
● Experience with non-relational databases (MongoDB)
● Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
● Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
● Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
● Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Experience with Kafka is a big plus
Java JPA Hibernate Spring toolset MongoDB object-oriented programming design and architectural patterns concurrency patterns in Java Kafka
Project duration: open-ended;
Type of Work: contract;
Salary: starting from 4000 EUR (gross).
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Work at ITSM Delivery is fun!
At ITSM Delivery we have committed recruiters who find assignments based on your interest. We have great customers throughout Latvia and Sweden in IT development, technology, engineering and more.
With us, you get the opportunity to work in a wide range of industries on exciting assignments. If you have a drive to develop and eager for the challenges, then it is a good start to become part of our team.
Our consultants get interesting assignments, rapid professional development possibilities, competitive remuneration, and other bonuses, e.g. health insurance, community gifts, events, and more.
About ITSM Delivery
We nurture the work environment that encourages the employees to pour in their talent and roll out innovative IT solutions for the clients. Transparency, creativity, individual freedom and strong team support are the four unshakeable pillars on which ITSM Delivery stands firmly.
Senior Java Developer
Loading application form
Already working at ITSM Delivery?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.