Select which cookies you accept
When you visit this website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience.
Because we respect your right to privacy, you can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Below is a list of different categories of cookies that may be set and that you can freely change. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are required and must be accepted to use this site.
These cookies collect data about how visitors use this website.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests.
We are looking for a .NET developer (C#) for one of our good clients in IT field.
Duties & responsibilities:
• SharePoint and .NET web applications development (Backend, C#);
• Writing Unit Tests;
• Web Services development (REST, WCF);
• PowerShell scripts development for automated solutions delivery;
• Integration solutions development with 3rd party applications;
• Collaborate with the development team by conducting code reviews and providing improvement suggestions;
• Work effort estimation.
Tasks during first 3 months:
• Gain the necessary knowledge for developing solutions based on the MS SharePoint platform;
• Adopt development principles of existing solution;
• Become a member of an existing team, confidently take the role of backend .NET developer.
Tasks after first 3 months:
• Independent SharePoint and .NET solutions development;
• Work effort estimation;
• Contribution into solutions development principles;
• MSCD: App Builder Certificate.
• 5+ years of experience of active development with .NET C#;
• Advanced understanding of Object-Oriented concepts;
• Experience writing Unit Tests;
• Experience developing WCF and WebAPI Services;
• Familiarity with SQL Server;
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience working with Git, Git-flow
• Troubleshooting skills;
• To be open for business trips;
• Languages: English and Latvian – Intermediate, Russian – Elementary;
• Education: Degree in Computer Science, IT.
Analytical mindset, high level of responsibility, offers constructive and practical solutions to painful problems, good communication skills, good presentation skills (as plus), achieves goals and work for the result, focused on self development as a professional, team player.
• Modern office, free parking, bicycle parking;
• Agile culture, friendly and highly-qualified colleagues;
• Challenging international projects;
• Microsoft certification program, ability to attend local & international conferences.
• Location: Riga, Latvia or remote is possible
• Work schedule: 9.00 - 18.00
• Contract: long term (in-house or outstaffing)
Monthly Salary: up to €3500 (gross)
If you possess creativity and analytical skills and you like to code, then we are on the same page, and we encourage you to apply.
Why should you work with us?
At ITSM Delivery we have committed recruiters who find assignments based on your interest. We have customers throughout Latvia and Sweden in IT development, technology, engineering and more. With us, you get the opportunity to work in a wide range of industries on exciting assignments. If you have a drive to develop and eager for the challenges, then it is a good start to become part of our team.
ITSM Delivery has also introduced a favorable bonus system which means that together we drive the company forward towards common goals. Our consultants get interesting assignments, rapid professional development possibilities, competitive remuneration, and other bonuses, e.g. health insurance, community gifts and more. Still thinking? Get in touch with us!
At ITSM Delivery we have committed recruiters who find assignments based on your interest. We have great customers throughout Latvia and Sweden in IT development, technology, engineering and more.
With us, you get the opportunity to work in a wide range of industries on exciting assignments. If you have a drive to develop and eager for the challenges, then it is a good start to become part of our team.
Our consultants get interesting assignments, rapid professional development possibilities, competitive remuneration, and other bonuses, e.g. health insurance, community gifts, events, and more.
About ITSM Delivery
We nurture the work environment that encourages the employees to pour in their talent and roll out innovative IT solutions for the clients. Transparency, creativity, individual freedom and strong team support are the four unshakeable pillars on which ITSM Delivery stands firmly.
Already working at ITSM Delivery?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.